To Empower You to Impact the World by
- Preparing and Sending Missionaries out in the mission field
- Planting-reproducing Community Churches Globally
- Partnering with National Church Leaders
To Maximize our Gospel Witness in spiritually needy countries around the world
- To continually Develop & Expand our existing 24 field ministries
- To continue Starting New Ministries and mission fields
- To continually Increase the number of Short-term medical & evangelistic teams that we send from the USA
- To Encourage & Assist career missionaries with Training & Preparation both from the states as well as once they are in the mission field.
Discipleship and Evangelism
- Discipleship and Evangelism is the Heartbeat of Missions
- Jesus' final commandment was The Great Commission.
Outreach & Relief
- CinA specializes in person-to-person witnessing, yet remains flexible concerning the use of specific outreach methods
- By providing community support to impoverished people, we can open the door to effective evangelism & church planting
- CinA offers a specialized training program designed to equip someone for effective missionary service
- CinA offers a Missionary Candidate course for those who have already received training or ministry experience elsewhere
- CinA Encourages further education & training to enhance a missionary's ministry skills.
- The aim of our missionary outreach is to establish self-running, interdependent churches under national leadership
- When churches are established, they provide a base for new believers to grow in Christ, find their own place of service, & then carry on the mission of evangelism.
Preparing Nationals for Leadership
- Providing equipping and training to add to the national pastors, leaders as well as our missionaries ministry tool box. Such as Timothy discipleship training; the ILI 8 core leadership values; Omega church planting materials; Healthy church training and a Healthy Marriage seminar.
Purpose, Values & Vision
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH:
- We believe Bible to be the only, inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of God the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ!
© Christians In Action Missions International 2012-2015. All rights reserved
We believe marriage is the sacrament/ordinance of the Church which has been established by God. The Church/CinA defines marriage as the exclusive covenantal union of one man and one woman in which such union is a lifetime commitment. A civil government's sanction of a union will be recognized as a legitimate marriage by the Church/CinA only to the extent that it is consistent with the definition of "marriage" found in these articles and Statement of Faith.
We believe that legitimate sexual relations are exercised solely within marriage. Hence, sexual activities outside of marriage (referred to in he New testament as "Porneia") including, but not limited to adultery, pre-martial sex, homosexuality and pedophilla are inconsistent with the teaching of the Bible the Church/CinA. Further, lascivious conduct, transgender behavior, and the creation and /or distribution and /or viewing of pornography, are incompatible with the biblical witness.
We believe that every missionary, board member, employee, or volunteer shall affirm their agreement with the Statement of Faith that includes the marriage and human sexuality, shall conduct themselves in a manner that is consistent therewith.